The hirer specified on the front page of this booking form (“You”) agree that you have read and understood all questions and information in the booking form attached to these terms and conditions (“the booking form”).
2. You shall pay $200.00 to The Flower Wall Sydney (TFWS) upon returning this executed form to TFWS. PN: Photobooth packages require $385.00 deposit. 50% refund still remains for cancellations.
3. You shall, at least 7 days prior to thve proposed date of hire, pay the balance of the amount payable forthe services selected by you in the attached booking form or 30 days credit note for approved clients.(“outstanding amount”). Should you not pay the outstanding amount by that date, TFWS shall be entitled to terminate thisagreement and retain the deposit.
4. TFWS shall refund to you 50% of the deposit paid in the event that you cancel your booking, provided that such cancellationis notified to TFWS in writing at least 14 days prior to the proposed date of booking.
5. TFWS or any representative thereof may, during the period of hire, restrict or prohibit access to or use of the flowerwall if they determine in their absolute discretion that the flower wall is being misused, used in a dangerous manner, used ina manner that may damage the wall or any associated equipment or is otherwise not being used in accordance with TFWSrepresentative’s instructions or requirements.
6. You shall indemnify TFWS and its representatives, employees, and agents in relation to any loss or damage sufferedas a direct or indirect result of your use of the wall or any associated equipment, or the actions or omissions of you, youragents, employees, invitees. Without limiting the forgoing, the use of the flower wall and any other equipment of TFWS isentirely at your risk, until all such equipment is returned to or collected by TFWS.
7. Our Flower Walls are required to be set up indoors and under shelter only, however, if your event is outdoors,please contact us to discuss your options, as we may require a minimum security bond of $300 for outdoor bookings.Solid enclosed shelter for the Photo Booth is to be provided like an enclosed patio, enclosed marquee or garage. You shallindemnify The Flower Wall to the extent that such shelter is not provided, or such shelter is not in all respects waterproof andprotective of the The flower Wall from wind, hail and all other elements.
8. Setup and dismantle of the flower wall is included in the quote.
9. A travel surcharge may apply to events outside Sydney metro area. You shall pay the sum immediately upon beingnotified by TFWS of the amount payable.
10. The Hirer shall immediately advise TFWS staff upon becoming aware of any issue that may cause or contribute todamage to the wall or endanger the safety of any person in relation to the use of the wall.
11. Once service is completed all payments are final and non-refundable.
12. If the Hirer requests a package or services in the booking form, then the Hirer shall pay to TFWS the then currentcost charged by TFWS to the public for services of that kind, not withstanding that such cost may have changed since thedate of the execution of the booking form.
13. The Flower Wall shall not be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event;these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness orequipment failure.
14. TFWS has a current public liability of $20,000,000.